• Personally work on the graphic development of assigned product(s)
• Interact with copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s)
• Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s)
• Provide accurate time for each tactic
• Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Head
• Run quality and aesthetic quality checks for all sample printouts and suggest necessary inputs
• Get final approvals (proof reading – creative content director, output – creative head,
Production – coordinate with production assistant).
• Demonstrated complete understanding of colour theory and colour relationships
• Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail)
• Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings
• Print production process and knowledge of production techniques
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
Interested candidates can send resume to email@example.com or apply by clicking on the below link.